12ft Holiday Bundle #2
Easily straight line rip your 12ft boards and have the 90 degree Simple Square hooked up on the 2ft track section for handling the cross-cuts - One rip for an index edge, and a matching 90 degree cross-cut made easily and quickly. Use the Pro-Series Adapter Cantilever Style Clamps to hold everything in place on fuzzy or warped lumber.
Use the drop down menu above to select either "Right-Blade" or "Left-Blade" for the Simple Square in this track saw guide rail bundle. Standing behind your saw, RB has the blade to the right, LB has it to the left.
- One (1) 57 inch track
- One (2) 48 inch tracks
- One (1) 24 inch track
- Eight (8) Appropriate Length Anti-chip Strips, installed on tracks
- One (1) Universal Saw Adapter Plate
- Six (6) Self-aligning Dovetail Connectors (set screws installed)
- One (1) Set-up Block
- One (1) Hardware Packet (6 bolts, 6 nuts, 1 L-shaped hex wrench)
- One (1) Zero Clearance Block (with mounting brass inserts & bolts)
- One (1) 90 Degree Simple Square (w/ 12 inch connectors & hardware)
- Two (2) Pro-Series Adapter Cantilever Clamps
- Full color hard copy of installation instructions.