TrueTrac Pro-Series 12ft Kit
- One (1) 57 inch track
- Two (2) 48 inch tracks
- Two (2) 57 inch length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- Four (4) 48 inch length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- One (1) Universal Saw Adapter Plate
- One (1) Hardware packet (6 bolts, 6 nuts, L-shaped hex wrench)
- One (1) Setup Jig
- Four (4) dovetail connectors, with setscrews installed
- One (1) Zero Clearance Block
- Hard copy of installation instructions
A larger adapter plate is available for saw blades 10+ inches in diameter upon request for an additional $20.00 - Give TrueTrac Saw a call at (937)544-6855 and we'll take care of it!
Great product thx
BOUGHT THIS 12 FT SET UP ALONG WITH THE TABLE AND ROUTER SET UP.
SET UP TABLE AND MOUNTED ROUTER TO DATO JIG. WAS EASY AND REASONABLY QUICK FOR THIS OLD MAN. I'M 76 AND ENJOYING THE HECK OUT OF MY TOOLS. I EVEN MADE A BASE PLATE FOR MY 16 5/8 BLADE SKILLSAW. IS 25" X 10" LONG BASE. FIRST PROJECT WAS PUTTING A EDGE ON 2 PIECES OF SLABS TO BUILD A 4FT X 8FT LIVE EDGE TABLE. EACH SLAB WAS 27" WIDE.
AND LIVE EDGE ON EACH SIDE. TRACK SYSTEM WORKED PERFECT AND WILL GLUE UP SLABS WITH NO ADDED PLANNING WORK. I WAS REALLY SURPRISED THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO USE CLAMPS TO HOLD THE TRACK IN PLACE.
WILL BE NICE TO NOT HAVE TO USE TABLE SAW ON LARGE PIECES AND 4X8 PLYWOOD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK SHIPPING.
I purchased the pro-series trac from Dick at a Mother Earth News fair in North Carolina and was so happy with the results wished I had one sooner. They are great folks love doing business with them