i1 Pocket Hole Jig
This product ships for free
Under the umbrella of making your handheld power tools more useful we now carry the Impakt line of pocket hole jigs!
The i1 Pocket Hole Jig was specifically designed for individuals who desire an easy to use pocket hole joinery system without breaking the bank - to do that, this design was taken back to the fundamentals that made a pocket hole one of the most popular wood joining methods today!
This pocket hole jig has been designed to join material from 3/4 inch thick up to 1-1/2 inches, with a few neat tricks in the instructions for handling 1/2 inch material. As the base was designed to be the same thickness as a standard 2x4, stabilizing extensions are easily added for longer projects such as table skirts!
This pocket hole joinery system includes everything you need - including 50 screws to get you started right out of the box and even a face clamp to properly align your project for joining!
Pocket hole jig kit Includes:
- One (1) i1 Pocket Hole Jig with integrated clamp
- One (1) M2 steel 3/8th inch pilot drill bit
- One (1) Drill bit stop collar w/ set screw & L-wrench
- One (1) 6 inch square head driver bit
- One (1) 6 inch Face Clamp (clamping capacity of 2 inches)
- Fifty (50) 1.25 inch specialty screws to begin your first project
- Detailed instruction and application guide
This pocket hole system was designed and developed in the U.S. with final manufacturing happening overseas - However, the quality of this product is such that we have no reservations about its form and functionality. To be perfectly honest if we did it wouldn't be on our website, but we've tested and used it thoroughly and are pleased at its performance.