RGS - Bearing End Cap
Replacement Router Gantry System Bearing End Cap
Fully CNC machined Acetal Resin, every end cap has a machined recess to accept the 1606-2RS ball bearings used to support the threaded cross feed rod.
Regular price$25.00 CAD
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support
- Clean, Consistent Cuts Every Time
- Precision Tools, American Made
Fully machined Acetal plastic, these end caps are designed to screw into the RGS extrusions and offer a lip with which to clamp or screw your gantry system down to a supporting surface.
All end caps feature a machined recess for a 1606-2RS Ball Bearing for use with the threaded rod option, but do not include the ball bearing itself.
Please call if bearings are needed.
- Acetal Resin
- 10-24 x 1 in. L "Type F" Machine Screws (5/16 hex drive)
- One (1) Bearing End Cap
- Four (4) 10-24 x 1 in. Type-F screws
Based on 1 review
Good product. Work good.
For use with the TrueTrac Router Gantry System.
- Not compatible with products manufactured by other companies.