RGS - 48” x 96” Manual Feed Slab Mill
You've got the perfect slab to make a dining room table. The grain figure is top quality, there are some interesting defects (features!), and you've been waiting for it to dry enough to finally do something with, and the time has come!
Except that 13" benchtop planer and your 6" jointer aren't going to cut it on that 48-inch wide slab.
- Working Area
- Material Width: 48 in.
- Material Length: 96 in.
- Material Thickness: 2-1/4 in.
- Modular in both length and width
- Easily add either 27-1/2 or 55 in. extension kits
Easily plane and surface even the largest slabs, resin pours, river tables, burls, or cookies with confidence when you upgrade to the TrueTrac Router Gantry System.
With the optional Threaded Cross Feed upgrade, you can achieve unparalleled precision in your cuts, making even the most challenging large projects a breeze. Trust us, working with long and wide slabs, resin pours, or large glue-ups will never be the same.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support
- Clean, Consistent Cuts Every Time
- Precision Tools, American Made