Cantilever Hold Down Clamps
These Hold Down Clamps are 5-1/2" long x 1-1/8 wide, feature non-marring rubber tips that are ideal for working with soft woods, pre-finished panels, or anything that's already been prep sanded. The rubber clamp faces also help to grip the workpiece for better safety and accuracy. In addition, they have a wide aluminum body, allowing for maximum tension. Clamps include a 5-star knob and a 1/4" T-bolt designed to fit into T-tracks on drill presses, router tables and more.
These clamps are not modified to work immediately with the dovetail grooves on our track saw system. We add a piece of dovetail connector to adapt them for our track.
- 5-1/2" long x 1-1/8" wide
- Crafted of solid anodized aluminum
- Clamps material up to 2-1/2" thick
- Rubber tips help grip and protect workpiece
- 1/4" T-bolt is compatible with Universal T-Track