TrueTrac Dust Collection Nozzle
With the TrueTrac Dust Collection Nozzle you can add dust collection to any circular saw used with the TrueTrac Pro-Series System!
The DCN and 60 Degree Elbow both accept standard 1.25" OD vacuum hoses.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support
- Clean, Consistent Cuts Every Time
- Precision Tools, American Made
The circular saw Dust Collection Nozzle (DCN) is designed to fit under the Universal Saw Adapter Plate for the Pro-Series systems and mounts directly to the Adapter Plate with included brass inserts and pan head bolts.
The Saw Adapter Plate has a locating slot and two holes pre-drilled to locate the DCN and allow the brass inserts to be pressed in. The plates have a slot and pair of holes at each end of the plate to facilitate use with left or right bladed saws.
The blade of your saw will be plunged into the DCN in the same manner as the Zero Clearance Block. This provides both anti-chip on the outside of your saw blade, like the ZCB, and also encapsulates the origin point of the majority of your saw dust allowing for more efficient dust collection.
Injection molded from ABS plastic, this kit is designed to encapsulate the creation point of the saw dust. This is achieved by plunging your saw blade into the nozzle itself, but not fully cutting through the entire nozzle.
This directs the air flow through the gullet of the blade itself and ensures that virtually all fine dust is extracted, along with the majority of the larger chips and shavings.
With minimal adaptations you should expect 75% collection of dust chips and shavings.
The TrueTrac Saw Dust Collection Nozzle may be purchased in two ways:
- Includes the DCN, 60 Degree Elbow, mounting hardware, installation/saw plate adaption instructions.
- This allows you to adapt an existing Saw Adapter Plate for the DCN with the use of a router table with an indexable fence system.
- All new systems purchased after Jan 2019 already have adapter plates machined to accept the bare DCN.
DCN w/ Updated Plate:
- Includes an updated Saw Adapter Plate, new mounting hardware/set-up items, along with the DCN, 60 Degree Elbow, and brass inserts.
- This is a reduced price kit aimed at owners that would like to include dust collection with their system, but may not have access to a router table to easily adapt their existing saw plate.
- This option is for updating older systems purchased prior to Jan 2019.
TrueTrac Dust Collection Nozzle
Well made products that I anticipate using more. Excellent supporting information and videos as well prompt response to questions and concerns. I got call back around 8PM to a submitted question by a helpful engineer.
This dust collection has really limited the amount of dust using my Porter Cable circular saw. At first I was skeptical of the performance, but I am very satisfied. This will hold me back from purchasing a track saw! Thanks for coming up with this addition to the True Track saw family?
Does it make a difference on how far the saw blade is forward into the zero clearance dust chute? I centered the sole plate of my Makita saw on your track guide so the sole is just over a inch back from the front of the guide. My saw curf is about 1 inch long on the top of the dust chute.
Honestly, kind of - If the saw blade isn’t cutting into the nozzle it won’t be as effective, as the concept is trying to keep the dust creation point inside the actual vacuum nozzle itself so all of the fine dust is extracted.
That being said as long as the blade has cut into the nozzle it should function just fine!
I have used my True Trac a few times now and really do like the system. I added tge dust collection port which was easy to install. It makes a noticeable difference in the amount of dust generated.
This item is in stock and ships same or next business day, depending on order timing.
This item cannot fit into the same track saw shipping box, so if ordered with a track saw kit it will ship within its own 5x5x5 box.
TrueTrac Pro-Series Universal Track Saw Kits