TrueTrac Pro-Series 12ft Kit
- One (1) 57 inch track
- Two (2) 48 inch tracks
- Two (2) 57 inch length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- Four (4) 48 inch length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- One (1) Universal Saw Adapter Plate
- One (1) Hardware packet (6 bolts, 6 nuts, L-shaped hex wrench)
- One (1) Setup Jig
- Four (4) dovetail connectors, with setscrews installed
- One (1) Zero Clearance Block
- Hard copy of installation instructions
A larger adapter plate is available for saw blades 10+ inches in diameter upon request for an additional $20.00 - Give TrueTrac Saw a call at (937)544-6855 and we'll take care of it!
Help Mid State Tank save Thousands of dollars. We cut Alum sheet to set size and lengths. The guys were having problem running straight line for 192" free hand wasting a lot of material. Using True Trac System we no longer have that problem.
Amazing and easy to use. I have it on a 60v Dewalt 7-1/4".
I am very satisfied with the purchase of my Truetrack system. Being able to use my own circular saw and get good performance with my first cut using the 12' track has me letting other people in the business know about the Truetrack company. I like the fact that it's a family owned company and I received excellent customer service.
The 12 ft kit has made cutting the OSB boards we are hanging a breeze! We've been using the clamps because the boards are wavy, and the clamps are so easy to use and provide extra reassurance that the trac guide doesn't slip. Awesome invention!
Great product thx