Square Pkg #2
This track saw kit includes a TrueTrac Simple Square kit and a 57 inch section of the TrueTrac Pro-Series track.
Please select which variant of the Simple Square track saw guide you require with the drop-down menu above - Looking from the rear of your saw, "Right-Blade" has the saw blade to the right side of the saw body, and "Left-Blade" has the blade to the left.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support
- Clean, Consistent Cuts Every Time
- Precision Tools, American Made
The Simple Square attaches to the track via two 12 inch length self-aligning connectors. The longer connectors average out any variations in the track for consistent performance and the body of the square attaches to the connectors with four shoulder bolts via tight tolerance reamed holes.
For the first installation, follow the set up instructions to reference the square to the track of your choice. After the first reference you will be able to remove the square from the track and reinstall without needing to remove the shoulder bolts from the square.
Please expect approximately 1/32 - 3/64 inch variation at the end of a 4ft cut. Shorter cuts will experience less drift.
This kit includes a 57-inch section of the Pro-Series Guide Rails.
Fully CNC machined on all six sides from 6061-T6 aluminum Glass-bead blasted for final surface finish
This product includes:
- One (1) 57-inch length Pro-Series Guide Rail
- One (1) 16-inch length Simple Square Body
- Four (4) 1/4-inch diameter, 5/16 inch length, 1/4-20 threaded shoulder bolts
- Two (2) 12-inch length Simple Square connectors, with set screws installed
- One (1) L-shaped hex wrench
- Installation instructions
This product is designed for use with the TrueTrac Pro-Series circular saw guides.
This square is not designed to work with competitive systems - Festool, Makita, DeWalt, Wen, Kreg, etc, as all of those tracks lack the dovetail connector grooves used for alignment.